Monday, August 4, 2008

My Ex-Girlfriend

Finally.. I manage to take time off my "hectic schedule" to write a blog. I have always wanted to write one but try as i will, i was never able to as I was suffering from the so called "Writers Block".

My writers block lifted maybe 3 years back and I sat down to write my first blog (which would surely have changed the World) and that was when I saw her for the first time. It was love at first sight for both of us. I remember thinking that this is who I will spend the rest of my life with. Her name was Laziness. I was totally besotted with her. She was The Ideal Girlfriend. I was very happy with her. She did not ask me to take her out on unreasonable and expensive dates. Her idea of a perfect date was on a bed or in front of a TV. When I woke up in the morning she called me back to bed with so much love that i could'nt refuse. With her, I led a tension free life. As u can see she was the perfect girlfriend.

But as in every relationship we started having problems. It started 2 months back when i started working. She wanted me to be with her all the time, which my job and the hectic schedule it demands did not allow. She did not understand when I went out to meet friends on weekends, did not understand why could'nt go to her in the mornings when she asked me to come to bed. Though i took every spare time i got to be with her, she demanded that she wanted to spend more time with me which I could'nt give. We started to fight a lot too, particularly in the mornings. As a result of all this Laziness started to feel ignored. Then came that fateful morning when I woke up to find her gone. She left me, just like that without even telling me anything.

I went to work as usual that morning and found that I was able to concentrate more on my work. I was also able to wake up whenever i wanted to and feel fresh in spite of that. It was then I realized that how much she had held on to me and had controlled me and my life and how right my friends were when they told me to leave her.

All in all, i realized there is nothing one can gain in life by having a gf and u will be better off without a gf than having one. A better time pass will be chatting with friends or chatting with friends who are girls (also read flirting) or to write a blog (whenever you are not suffering from the writers block! ). When all this is not possible you always have ur pillow and ur bed to rely on.
Take it from a person who has the experience.

Well.. I guess I will call it a night. Will have to go to work tomorrow or should I call it a college type lecture.. but more on that later....


P.S. If u find this blog a big "bore" or a useless drivel .. it means that I am still suffering from the Writers Block. Please understand that it is not my fault and find the heart to sympathize (or is it empathize?) with me ....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one da.. U need to say good bye to laziness now.. what to do??

The Critic said...

Machi... Top spot da..! The best one I've read in months! After mine that is!! But it was too good.. I loved it all... U've really got the art of writing da... go on.. Just don't bullshit around too much though! :P

Unknown said...

daii.. machii goyala post da.. really liked it.. keep going machi...

Unknown said...

hey cool one yaar....really nice.... liked it alot....

manoj said...

hey good one man.. Really a great piece of writing.. Very well described!!!

Hemant said...

really interesting one dude....held it right till the end....
but it looks as if ur GF haunts you so often dat u fall her pray in b/w's........:)